- Beth-Horon Lodge, from 2010.
- The Masters' Lodge, from 2007 to the present.
- Meridian Lodge, from 1811 to its removal to Watertown (around 1830?)
- Moses Michael Hays Lodge, from 1934 to the present.
- Nehoiden Lodge, from 1927 to its merger with Beth-Horon Lodge in 2010.
- Norfolk Lodge, from 1874 to the present.
- Wellesley Lodge, from (unknown date) to the present.
- 09/06/1972: 1972-237; Hall dedication, at a Special Communication.
CHRONOLOGY OF MASONRY IN THE TOWN OF NEEDHAM, SEPTEMBER 1972
From Proceedings, Page 1972-239:
- April 6, 1874 — First meeting of a committee formed to establish a Masonic Lodge in Needham.
- April 29, 1874 — First officers chosen.
- May 18, 1874—Dispensation granted by Grand Lodge to hold Masonic meetings in Needham.
- May 20, 1874 — First regular meeting of Norfolk Lodge under dispensation. Meetings held on "full of the moon" in Odd Fellows Hall, corner of Great Plain Avenue and Chapel Street.
- July 1, 1875 — Norfolk Lodge, A. F. & A. M. constituted.
- Oct. 27, 1879 — Meetings held in Parker Hall Building, current site of Needham Cooperative Bank and Norfolk County Trust Company (Destroyed by fire.)
- April 3, 1882 — Meetings returned to Odd Fellows Hall until destroyed by fire on May 13, 1887.
- May 20, 1887 — Meetings commenced in St. Paul's Chapel in Bourne Building, corner of Great Plain Avenue and Chestnut Street (West's).
- June 18, 1888 — Meetings commenced in the Kingsbury Building, current site of Young's Furniture Company. On July 26, 1893, fire destroyed the furnishings of the Lodge.
- Sept. 9, 1907— Returned to Bourne Building.
- April 11, 1911 — Needham Masonic Hall Association purchases land and store at 992 Great Plain Avenue.
- Oct. 9, 1911 — Returned to Kingsbury Building.
- Dec. 29, 1913 — Wistaria Chapter No. 138, Order of The Eastern Star, constituted.
- Oct. 11, 1915 — Meetings commenced in Masonic Hall, 992 Great Plain Avenue.
- Sept. 6, 1928 — Nehoiden Lodge, A. F. & A. M. constituted, having been instituted on October 14, 1927.
- April 23, 1936 — First meeting of Needham Masonic Corporation. Voted to purchase all assets of Needham Masonic Hall Association, including cash, real estate and equipment, furniture and fixtures, and accounts receivable.
- Jan. 16, 1946 — Needham Chapter, Order of DeMolay is instituted.
- May 22, 1946 — Directors of Masonic Corporation appoint committee to investigate possibilities of procuring larger quarters or consider renovation of present apartments. Considerable repairs and refurbishing resulted from this study.
- June 20, 1947 — Needham Assembly No. 57, International Order of the Rainbow for Girls, constituted.
- May 21, 1951 — Enlargement of quarters again discussed. After deciding the current building did not lend itself to major expansion, the committee was instructed to be alert to future possibilities that might present themselves.
- Jan. 4, 1953 — Fire damages Lodge room and furnishings.
- Sept. 18, 1958 — Mount Vernon Royal Arch Chapter moves to Needham (Constituted March 7, 1865 in Roxbury.)
- May 26, 1964 — Directors of Needham Masonic Corporation vote to purchase land and buildings at 1101 Highland Avenue.
- Dec. 7, 1970 — Norfolk Lodge resolved authorization for a new temple.
- May 26, 1971 — As a result of pledges from a very successful fund drive, the Directors authorized the Building Committee to let out bids.
- Aug. 5, 1971 — Directors authorize sale of property at 992 Great Plain Avenue.
- Nov. 20, 1971 — Groundbreaking!
- Sept. 5, 1972 — Joseph Warren Commandery No. 26, Knights Templar, moves to Needham. (Constituted Jan. 1869.)
- Sept. 6, 1972 — Dedication Ceremony. A dream becomes a reality!!