- Bethesda Lodge, from 1983 to the present.
- Meridian Lodge, from 1797 to its removal to Needham in 1811, and from around 1830 to its removal to Newton Lower Falls in 1843.
- Pequossette Lodge, from 1856 to the present.
- Victory Lodge, from 1920 to its merger with Waltham Triad Lodge in 2003.
- 12/27/1870: 1870-345; Hall dedication reported in the Grand Master's Address at the Feast of St. John. (held 10/05/1870).
- 02/26/1890: 1890-1; Hall dedication at a Special Communication.
- 01/24/1914: 1914-5; Corner-stone laying, at a Special Communication.
- 09/27/1959: 1959-233; Corner-stone laying, at a Special Communication.
- 02/16/1960: 1960-1; Hall dedication, at a Special Communication.