The presence of a star (★) indicates that the memorial has been copied from the Proceedings. Grand Masters' names are listed in bold.
- For Permanent Members, biographies and memorials are on individuals' pages, and are linked below.
- For other distinguished Brothers, biographies and memorials appear on Other Brothers - U. Memorial is a link to the text of the memorial.
- In addition, many Brothers have only a necrology entry; these appear in block form at Necrologies - U. N is a link to the text of the necrology.
- Biographies and memorials from Moore's Freemason's Monthly, New England Freemason, New England Craftsman, Liberal Freemason and TROWEL are included (with Volume:Issue and Page Number).
- The website contains numerous necrologies that did not appear in the Proceedings. SN is a link to the text of the necrology. These appear in block form at Supplemental Necrologies - U.
- Ullom, Raymond V., Jr., Past District Deputy Grand Master. 1988. SN
- Ulman, William Curtis. 1908 (NEC III:8, 280). Memorial
- Ulmer, George, Past District Deputy Grand Master. ?. SN
- Underwood, Adin Ballou, General. 1888. SN
- ★ Underwood, Alfred B., Past District Deputy Grand Master. 1932 (1932-111). In Grand Master's Address. Memorial
- Upham, James H. 1887 (LF XI:1, 20). Memorial
- Upham, Nathan C., Past District Deputy Grand Master. 1940. SN
- Upper, George C., Jr., Past District Deputy Grand Master. 2019. N
- Upton, Daniel C., Past Junior Grand Warden. 1905. SN
- ★ Upton, Eugene C., Past Junior Grand Warden. 1939 (1939-46). Memorial.
- ★ Upton, George Herbert, Past Senior Grand Warden, Past Grand Marshal. 1965 (1965-164). Necrology. 1965 (1965-281). Memorial. N
- ★ Urquhart, David, District Grand Master of Chile. 1919 (1919-445). Memorial. 1909 (NEC IV:9, 341), 1910 (NEC VI:2, 57), Biography.
- Usher, Samuel, Jr., Past District Deputy Grand Master. 1944. SN
- Utley, James, Past District Deputy Grand Master. 1907. SN