- Abraham H. Howland Jr., from 1915 to the present.
- Eureka Lodge, from 1857 to its merger with Quittacus Lodge in 1991.
- Paskamansett Lodge, from 1920 to its merger with Star in the East Lodge in 1992.
- Quittacus Lodge, from 1921 to 1991. Quittacus (2) Lodge formed by a 1991 merger; presently active.
- Star in the East Lodge, from 1823 to its merger with Paskamansett Lodge in 1992.
- Star in the East Lodge, from 2004 to the present.
- Star in the East-Paskamansett Lodge, from 1992 to its merger with Wamsutta in 2004.
- Wamsutta Lodge, from 1949 to its merger with Star in the East-Paskamansett Lodge in 2004.
- Washington Remembered Lodge, from 1803 to 1821.
- 04/11/1927: 1927-88; Hall dedication, at a Special Communication.
HALL DEDICATION, JANUARY 1861
From Moore's Freemason's Monthly, Vol. XX, No. 4, Page 116:
The Brethren at New Bedford, or perhaps we should say, the members of Star-in-the-East and Eureka Lodges at that place, having recently fitted up for Masonic purposes a new hall, the same was Dedicated on the evening of the 22d January last, "in due and ancient form."
The Hall is about 50 by 25 feet, with all the necessary ante-rooms, including reception, waiting and preparation rooms, and a fine Banqueting Hall. These are all neatly finished and conveniently arranged. But the main Hall is (be .principal point of interest, and, out of Boston, it is probably the finest and most elegant and attractive Masonic room in the Commonwealth, though there are several very elegant and convenient halls in other sections of the jurisdiction. It is in all essential respects an imitation, in its decorations and embellishments, of the principal room of the Masonic apartments in this city, and is the work of the same accomplished artist, Brother Wm. Shutz. It is a hall in which our Brethren at New Bedford may well feel a just pride, and is as honorable to their liberality and enterprise, as it is creditable to the Fraternity of the Commonwealth.
The ceremonies of Dedication were performed by the M. W, Grand Master, Bro. Wm. D. Coolidge, assisted by the Grand Officers, in the presence of between two and three hundred Brethren. They were performed in an earnest, eloquent and impressive manner, and to the entire acceptance of all persons present. At the conclusion of these ceremonies, the principal officers in each of the two Lodges above named were installed by the Grand Master, in his usual effective manner.
These ceremonies beiqg completed, the Grand Master arose, and in behalf of R. W. Brother Wm. Sutton, of Salem, presented the two Lodges with an elegant copy of the Bible, in a speech of singular appropriateness; to which an eloquent and felicitous reply was made in behalf of the Lodges by Rev. Mr. Thomas, Chaplain of Eureka Lodge. At about 10 o'clock the Brethren repaired to the Parker House to sapper.
About two hundred sat down at the tables, which were literally loaded with all the luxuries of the season. We have rarely seen a more inviting bill of fare, and so far as we could judge, it was properly appreciated by the Brethren present Two or three hours were spent here in the interchange of sentiments, in speeches, and songs, when the company separated, in the general belief that they had spent a very agreeable evening.