JOHN ABBOT - SAMUEL CROCKER LAWRENCE LODGE
Chartered By: Fred K. Bauer
Charter Date: 10/02/2001 2001-109
Precedence Date: 10/21/1857
- Michael S. Podymaitis, 2001, 2002; PDDGM
- John Rich Cannon, 2003
- Douglas B. Carriger, 2004
REFERENCES IN GRAND LODGE PROCEEDINGS
- Consolidation Petition (of John Abbot and Samuel Crocker Lawrence): 2001
- Consolidation Petition (with Hiram and Russell): 2004
VISITS BY GRAND MASTER
- 2001 (Bauer; Constitution of merged lodge; Special Communication; see below)
- 2004 (Hicks; Constitution of merged lodge; Special Communication)
CONSOLIDATION, OCTOBER 2001
From TROWEL, Spring 2002, Page 32:
After presiding over the ceremony creating John Abbot-Samuel Crocker Lodge in Arlington, and having the inaugural line installed. M. W. Fred K. Bauer had a little surprise ready: he and D. D. G. M. Robert J. McNary of the Arlington 6th District presented the Joseph Warren Distinguished Service Medal to R. W. Irving E. Johansen. The Lodge is a big supporter of local youth activities and community services in Somerville.
Wor Michael S. Podymaitis, Master; R. W. Irving E. Johansen: M. W. Fred K. Bauer: and R.W. Robert J. McNary.
GRAND LODGE OFFICERS
- Irving E. Johansen, DDGM, District 6 (Arlington), 1979, 1980; N
- Michael S. Podymaitis, DDGM, District 3, 2003, 2004
The curator for this page is Brother Alan Jones. Please direct informational updates and questions to him.