FROM NEW ENGLAND CRAFTSMAN, MAY 1916
From New England Craftsman, Vol. XI, No. 8, May 1916, Page 274:
The Masons of Wakefield, Mass., arel looking forward confidently to the commencement of work on the new lodge rooms and clubhouse that is to accommodate Golden Rule Lodge and is to cost about $30,000. A large committee is at work on the project and subscriptions to the building fund are coming in so rapidly that the success of the project seems assured.
Plans have already been drawn which provide for a two-story structure containing a large lodge room, a banquet hall seating 300 persons, retiring rooms and other accessories. Accommodations will be made for other fraternal orders which have signified a desire of renting the lodge room for meetings.
- Golden Rule Lodge, from 1888 to the present.
- Lynnfield-Zetland Lodge, from 1965 to the present.
- Star of Bethlehem Lodge, from 1978 to the present.
- 09/13/1964: 1964-226; Corner-stone laying for a Masonic Temple, at a Special Communication.
- 05/25/1965: 1965-267; Hall dedication, at a Special Communication.