- Freedom Lodge, from 1947 to its removal to Arlington in 1971.
- John Abbot Lodge, from 1857 to its merger with Samuel Crocker Lawrence Lodge in 2000.
- King Solomon's Lodge, from 1899 to the present.
- Soley Lodge, from 1879 to its removal to Lincoln in 1960.
- Somerville Lodge, from 1912 to the present.
- 12/28/1869: VII-483; Hall dedication reported in the Grand Master's Address at the Feast of St. John. (held 03/18/1869).
- 10/04/1888: 1888-228; Hall dedication at Special Communication.
- 06/21/1917: 1917-209; Hall dedication, at a Special Communication.
- 10/02/1965: 1965-334; Hall dedication, at a Special Communication.
- 05/05/1985: 1985-66; Hall dedication, at a Special Communication.