- Lafayette Lodge, from 1958 to its merger with Dover Lodge in 1985.
- Lafayette-Dover Lodge, from 1985 to the present.
- Orient Lodge, from 1861 to the present. Note that prior to 1878 the town was called South Dedham.
- Union Lodge, from 1993 to the present.
- 12/11/1878: 1878-138; Hall dedication reported in the Grand Master's Address at the December Quarterly. (held 02/15/1878).
- 08/12/1916: 1916-282; Hall dedication, at a Special Communication.
- 09/27/1917: 1917-209; Hall dedication, at a Special Communication.
- 02/19/2011: 2011-6; Hall rededication, at a Special Communication.