- Emeth Lodge, from 1955 to its merger with St. Mark's Lodge in 1976.
- St. John's Lodge, from 1766 to the present.
- St. Mark's Lodge, from 1803 to the present.
- St. Peter's Lodge, around 1772.
- St. Peter's Lodge, from 1792 to 1834.
- 06/12/1872: 1872-118; Hall dedication reported in the Grand Master's Address at the June Quarterly. (held 01/02/1872), by Past Grand Master Charles C. Dame.
- 12/08/1875: 1875-406; Hall dedication reported in the Grand Master's Address at the December Quarterly. (held 02/25/1875), by Past Grand Master Charles C. Dame.
- 06/27/1928: 1928-167; Corner-stone laying, at a Special Communication.
- 03/27/1929: 1929-62; Hall dedication, at a Special Communication.
CORNER STONE LAYING, JUNE 1928
From New England Craftsman, Vol. XXIV, No. 1, September 1928, Page 19:
The cornerstone of the new Masonic temple to be erected on Green Street, Newburvport, was laid June 20. The ceremony was in charge of Deputy Grand Master Herbert C. Bagley of Worcester, assisted by Senior Grand Warden John W. Withington of Dedham and Junior Grand Warden Elton S. Wilde of New Bedford. Prior to the ceremony the members of St. John's and St. Mark's lodges held a short parade from State Street to the new temple.
HALL DEDICATION, MARCH 1929
From New England Craftsman, Vol. XXIV, No. 7, March 1929, Page 133:
In the presence of nearly 600 Masons including members of the Grand Lodge, the new Masonic Temple on Green Street was dedicated March 27. with impressive ceremonies. The temple has just been completed at a cost of $100,000.
The dedicatory ceremonies followed a reception to the Grand Lodge officers and a banquet at which there were 550 Masons and guests. The exercises were conducted by Grand Master Herbert W. Dean, assisted by members of the Grand Lodge. The banquet was presided over by Dr. Charles F. A. Hall as master of ceremonies. Addresses were made by Dudley H. Ferrell, past Grand Master, a description of the building was given by George E. Stickney, president of the Masonic Temple Association. The invocation was by the Rev. Brother Charles S. Holton. The directors, through Past Master Harry W. Bayley presented Bro. Stickney with a traveling bag.