- Bethesda Lodge, from 1818 until (possibly) 1983, when it removed to Watertown.
- Beth-Horon Lodge, from 1960 to 1984, when it removed to Newtonville.
- Brookline Lodge, from 1960 to 1984, when it merged with Norumbega Lodge.
- Ebenezer Fuller Lodge, from 1920 to its merger with Fraternity Lodge in 1981.
- 12/27/1870: 1870-345; Hall dedication reported in the Grand Master's Address at the Feast of St. John. (held 01/11/1870).
NOTE ON NEW BUILDING, JULY 1879
From Liberal Freemason, Vol. III, No. 4, July 1879, Page 126:
he brethren in Brighton are anticipating much satisfaction with their expected occupancy of a new hall now in process of construction. It will be completed about the middle of November next, and will have ample accommodations for the wants of the craft.