- Bristol Lodge, from 1811 to 1892, when it removed to North Attleboro.
- Ezekiel Bates Lodge, from 1870 to the present.
- St. James' Lodge, from its removal here until the present (unknown date).
- 07/15/1904: 1904-72; Corner-stone laying, at a Special Communication.
- 10/11/1905: 1905-144; Hall dedication, at a Special Communication.
- 12/15/1930: 1930-525; Hall dedication, at a Special Communication.
- 06/19/1963: 1963-162; Hall Re-dedication, at a Special Communication.
HALL DEDICATION, DECEMBER 1930
From New England Craftsman, Vol. XXVI, No. 3, December 1930, Page 84:
Most Worshipful Herbert W. Dean, Grand Master of the Masons in Massachusetts, and the officers of the grand lodge, dedicated the new Masonic Temple on North Main Street, Attleboro, Mass. There were present many prominent in all branches of Masonry in this state and Rhode Island. The temple is of four floors, and with furnishings cost $200,000.