Chartered By: Samuel Dunn
Charter Date: 09/15/1801 not in proceedings
Precedence Date: 09/15/1801
Current Status: unknown
last report 12/01/1829.
MEMBER LIST, 1802
From Vocal Companion and Masonic Register, Boston, 1802, Part II, Page 34:
- R. W. Elisha Doane, M.
- W. Stephen Homer, S. W.
- W. Zebinah Horton, J. W.
- Henry Hall, Sec.
- Seth Toba, Tr.
- Jonathan Nickerson, S. D.
- Levi Nickerson, J. D.
- Daniel Hall, Tiler.
No. of Members, 27.
Note: it appears that Jeremiah Crowell received his MM degree in this lodge in 1802.
- Elisha Doane, 1801, 1802
- John Dillingham, 1805
REFERENCES IN GRAND LODGE PROCEEDINGS
- Petition for Charter: 1801 not in Proceedings
- 1821 (Report on delinquency, III-341, III-368)
- 1824 (Report on delinquency, III-471)
- 1826 (Report on delinquency, IV-57)
- 1827 (Report on delinquency, IV-114)
- 1828 (Report on delinquency, IV-147)
- 1829 (Report on delinquency, IV-170)
- 1830 (Report on delinquency, IV-206)
ø Charter surrendered 06/11/1834.
- Nehemiah Kelley, Memorial