- Norfolk Union Lodge, from 1818 to 1837, and from 1854 to its removal to Quincy (unknown date).
- Rural Lodge, from 1801 to its removal to Quincy in 1803.
- 12/27/1866: VII-138; Hall dedication reported in the Grand Master's Address at the Feast of St. John. (held 05/03/1866).
- 10/01/1880: 1880-103; Hall dedication, Special Communication.
- 11/07/1895: 1895-248; Dedication of Masonic Hall, Special Communication.
- 10/25/1911: 1911-149; Hall dedication, at a Special Communication.