- 01/1860: Hall dedication, described below.
- 04/25/1879: 1879-31; Hall dedication, at a Special Communication.
- 06/22/1963: 1963-170; Hall dedication, at a Special Communication.
HALL DEDICATION, JANUARY 1860
From Moore's Freemason's Monthly, Vol. XIX, No. 4, February 1860, Page 128:
New Hall at Milford. — The new Masonic Hall at Milford, in this State, was dedicated by the Grand Master, assisted by several of the Grand Officers, in January last. Then was a large attendance of Brethren from the neighboring Lodges, and the ceremonies passed off, we believe, to the satisfaction of all present. A very able and interesting address was delivered by the Master of the Lodge, at the conclusion of which a procession vu formed and marched to the public house in the village, where an excellent dinner was partaken of by the Brethren and their ladies, to the number of about one hundred.
In the evening the Commandery of Knights Templars, which had been for some time working under dispensation, was duly constituted by the M. E. Grand Commander of the Grand Encampment of Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
The new Hall is one of the finest and most expensive in the interior of the State, and it an honor to the enterprise, ability and good taste of the Brethren of Milford.