- Acacia, from 1865 until its merger into The Tyrian-Acacia Lodge in 2003.
- The Tyrian, from 1770 to 1838, and from 1843 to its merger with Acacia Lodge in 2003.
- The Tyrian-Acacia Lodge, from 2003 to its merger with Ashler Lodge in 2007.
- The Tyrian-Ashler-Acacia Lodge, from 2007 to the present.
- 12/27/1865: VII-53; Hall dedication, reported in the Grand Master's Address at the Feast of St. John. (held 02/07/1865)
- 03/02/1920: 1920-18; Dedication of apartments, at a Special Communication.
- 12/10/1959: 1959-343; Hall dedication at a Special Communication.
HALL FIRE, MARCH 1864
From Moore's Freemason's Monthly, Vol. XXIII, No. 5, March 1864, Page 160:
We regret to learn that at the recent fire in Gloucester, Cape Ann, the new and well appointed Hall of Tyrian Lodge, was wholly destroyed. We understand that the regalia, records, and most of the furniture of the Lodge were saved, but the Hall with its fixtures, ornaments, etc., was consumed. The loss is estimated at from five to seven hundred dollars.