- Blue Hill Lodge, 1863 to the present.
- Rising Star Lodge, from 1810 to its removal to Sharon in 1814.
- 12/27/1870: 1870-345; Hall dedication reported in the Grand Master's Address at the Feast of St. John. (held 02/19/1870), by J. Mason Everett, District Deputy Grand Master.
- 11/09/1881: 1881-102; Dedication of Masonic Apartments, at a Special Communication.
- 11/23/1940: 1940-303; Dedication of a Masonic Temple, at a Special Communication.